INTRODUCING MASTERPIECE ESTATES BY OETKER COLLECTION
Masterpiece Estates by Oetker Collection is the latest, most exclusive offering from Oetker Collection launching September 2018. Grand historical houses and unique estates in outstanding locations in the UK and eventually around the world, available for completely private use.
Guests will be looked after by an impeccable team and charming host who is there from the moment of your arrival, ready and equipped to handle every need. Masterpiece Estate hosts will perfectly characterise the heritage of each estate, and will be an expert in country life. The host will be the guests’ personal guide throughout a stay, arranging and accompanying activities and ensuring an utterly bespoke experience. Every day can be different, depending on whether individuals wish to embark on, adventurous activities or just completely switch off and get away from it all. The Masterpiece Estate experience will offer sumptuous tailor-made dining options, a vast range of activities, and the faultless service and surroundings you would expect from an Oetker Collection property.
Each Masterpiece Estate has been carefully selected by Oetker Collection for its privacy, enviable location and individual history. Each will offer the ultimate setting for a group of family and friends to gather, whether for a special celebration or simply to relax and enjoy the myriad of activities available to experience. Oetker Collection has unveiled the first three properties to join the new Masterpiece Estates collection, all in stunning destinations across the UK.
Glen Affric Estate is sited centrally within the Scottish Highlands. The graceful Victorian Lodge and Stable Cottage are set on the shores of stunning Loch Affric, surrounded by 10,000 acres of wilderness, this is a place to re-energise with a walk in the hills, enjoy a delicious dinner with your guests, or to simply sit with a whisky gazing out over the rippling water while the team anticipates your every need. Glen Affric is thoroughly exclusive and exceptionally comfortable, and pays homage to its Scottish heritage throughout, while making the most of the outstanding views.
HOW: Stays at Glen Affric are priced from £12,900 per night during Season, based on accommodation for up to 20 guests in the Lodge and Stable Cottage for a minimum of two nights. Accommodation is provided on an all-inclusive basis, which includes:
Dining: breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and picnics lovingly prepared by the talented chef using local produce
- Drinks: a selection of wines, Champagnes, spirits and soft drinks
- Transport: to and from Inverness airport in the Estate’s vehicles
- Activities: walks on the hill and around the Loch, mountain biking, hill stalking (stags and hinds, subject to seasons), clay pigeon shooting, seasonal fishing, pony and horse trekking, kayaks, sailing, wind surfing, paddle boarding, racing sculls, beauty treatments and massages with a resident beauty therapist, local whisky and gin tasting
- Extras: to ensure guests have the most wonderful escape, Glen Affric will also cater for additional activities. Examples of such extra activities include golfing days, partridge game shoots (seasonal), music nights, vintage whisky tasting, executive transport (limousines, private aeroplanes and helicopters), event organizers, babysitting service and children’s parties.
Just over an hour’s journey from London, Farleigh Wallop House and its grounds, owned and tendered by the same family since the 15th Century, are perfect for private and corporate events and exclusive country escapes. Farleigh House sits at the heart of a 4,000 acre estate down an ancient tree-lined avenue. The house, set back from the road and hidden by woodland, is a storied English home whose interior has been crafted as the pinnacle of luxury and comfort in the idyllic Hampshire countryside.
HOW: Stays at Farleigh Wallop are priced from £6,900 per night during Season, based on accommodation for up to eight guests. Additional accommodation can be provided for up to a further 13 guests for a supplemental charge of £330 per person per night.
Accommodation is provided on an all-inclusive basis, which includes:
Dining: breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and picnics using local produce and prepared by a Michelin starred Chef
- Drinks: a selection of wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Activities: exclusive use of the Estate’s gardens, croquet lawn, film room, billiard room, swimming pool with terrace and outside dining, tennis court and access to the 4,000 acres of estate land
- Extras: to ensure guests have the most wonderful escape, Farleigh Wallop will also cater for additional activities. Examples of such extra activities include clay pigeon shooting, stalking and pheasant and partridge shoots (seasonal), local fly fishing, foraging, horse riding, golfing days, tennis and swimming lessons, tours of historical Winchester and Jane Austen country, archery, go karting, ice skating, music nights, wine and gin tasting, beauty treatments, event organizers, babysitting service and children’s parties
HOUND LODGE AT GOODWOOD:
Formerly the kennels for the foxhounds of the Goodwood Hunt when it was revived in Victorian times, this exclusive ten-bedroom sporting lodge has undergone an extensive restoration and refurbishment. As well as being incredibly comfortable, the interior decoration reflects its sporting history.
You, your guests and your dogs are offered the very warmest of welcomes. With your own private butler service, you will not have to lift a finger (or paw) as you are treated to everything you could possibly need to enjoy your time at Goodwood.
Nowhere else in the world has such an enviable sporting heritage or such an extraordinary range of sporting activities including golf, clay pigeon shooting, flying and driving.
Included within your stay The Goodwood Hotel offers extensive leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, 36 station gym and dance studio with a variety of classes and floodlit tennis courts.
Other activities you may wish to add to your stay are a tour of Goodwood House, a visit to The Cass Sculpture Foundation or a Gin Trolley Experience; in-room Elemental Herbology treatments can also be arranged for you. However you choose to spend your time with us, your dedicated contact can talk through the options and costings further with you and make your stay truly memorable in your own personal way.
You may just wish to stay and unwind in Hound Lodge, relaxing by the fire and reading the papers, which is just fine by us.
The lodge has 10 double bedrooms and the rate for up to 20 people for dinner, bed and breakfast is £12,000 per night. Note wine, spirits and cigars are not included within the nightly rate and all activities are subject to availability.